Maintaining your car’s cooling system not only protects your engine from overheating but also keeps you warm during our cold Melbourne winter.
The cooling system is made up of the following:
- passages inside the engine
- a water pump to circulate the coolant
- a thermostat to control the temperature of the coolant
- a radiator to cool the coolant
- a radiator cap to control the pressure in the system
- and hoses to transfer the coolant from the engine to the radiator.
If you notice your car is overheating, or your windshield is steaming up for no reason, then it’s time to get your radiator check.
Contact our team at Pro-Tech Automotive Repairs, and book an appointment today!