Braking systems in cars are one of the most important safety components, allowing you to slow down, stop and avoid accidents.
If you are experiencing any of the following:
- A spongy brake pedal
- Your brakes screech or squeal
- A grinding sound when you press the brake pedal
- Your steering wheel shudders when you brake
- The brake warning light illuminating
- The brake pedal is hard to press
- Your car takes longer to stop than normal
Contact the team at Pro-Tech Automotive Repairs to repair your brake and/or clutch as soon as possible.